The MVNU School of Graduate & Professional Studies is proud to offer a Bachelor of Business Administration degree program that is intentionally designed for ambitious adults to receive a high-quality education while maintaining personal and professional responsibilities.
The BBA program offers an engaging curriculum that equips students with the skills necessary to become competent, confident, informed leaders in today's marketplace. Our program prepares students to achieve goals and meet the expectations of today's business world with integrity.
You can earn your BBA as a standalone degree or choose to bulk up your résumé by pairing it with one or more of the following four extended majors:
- Finance: Learn to responsibly manage, distribute, and budget a company’s financial assets and resources. The Finance major is specifically designed for those intending to pursue career tracks such as banking, accounting, and tax preparation.
- Human Resource Management: Prepare for supervisory roles and human resource management positions. Topics include training and development, performance and reward systems, employee relations and services, human resource strategy, and managing diversity for organizational performance.
- Management: Develop your ability to advance in managerial or leadership roles. Topics include new venture creation, project management, advanced business law, and operations management.
- Marketing: Become prepared for sales, promotion, or marketing management roles. Topics include personal selling, advertising and promotion, marketing management, marketing strategy, and marketing research.
- Personal Development and Research Skills
- Computer Information Systems
- Management and Leadership Techniques
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Accounting
- Business Marketing
- Business Research Methods
- Business Finance
- Global Perspectives in Business
- Business Ethics and Law
- Managing Human Resources
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Intermediate Business Finance
- Risk and Insurance
- Personal Financial Planning
Human Resource Management
- Training and Development
- Performance and Reward Systems
- Employee Relations and Services
- Diversity for Organizational Performance
- Human Resource Strategy
- Organizational Communication
- New Venture Creation
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Advanced Business Law
- Marketing Management
- Personal Selling
- Advertising and Promotion
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Research
Although we try to keep our admissions process as straightforward as possible, our knowledgeable staff is always available and happy to help you.
Admission requirements include:
- Submission of official transcripts of all previous college or university courses completed to date
- Completion of 56 transferable credit hours from a regionally-accredited institution(s) of higher learning with a grade of C- or better. (Students who do not meet the 56 credit requirement to enter the BBA program may be eligible to enroll in our Associate of Arts in General Studies program to prepare for the BBA program.)
- An overall GPA of 2.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale) for all previous college or university coursework completed to date. (An applicant with a GPA lower than 2.0 may apply for probationary admittance)
Applicants from countries and U.S. territories in which English is not the primary language must also provide recent evidence of proficiency in English by scoring 80 or above on the Internet-based TOEFL with subscores in writing, reading, speaking, and listening of at least 20; or scoring 550 or above on the written TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) with subscores in both writing and reading of at least 50. All tests of English proficiency must have been taken in the last 2 years to be considered for acceptance.
How to Apply
- Complete your application.
- Request all official transcripts to be sent to MVNU from each college or university you have attended to date.* Please have your transcripts sent to:
Official Electronic Transcripts should be sent to GPSApplications@mvnu.edu.
- Complete a Registration Agreement form.
Do you qualify for Prior Learning Credit?